Merlo goes red for Fondation Marc Saulnier
02 March at 07:12PM
Fondation Marc Saulnier, of Lavaltrie, has recently acquired its first telehandler for their equipment fleet. This means that they will have the necessary tools to operate, with maximum productivity, in the structural slab business. The acquisition: a Merlo Roto 45.21 MCSS giving 9,900 lb of lifting capacity and 69' of reach.
Recognized for its red equipment, Fondation Marc Saulnier took advantage of the state-of-the-art paint shop, to personalize their new Roto, a feature unique to Merlo. What you see next is what you think is a red Roto, and that's exactly what it is: the same Roto as the lime-green Merlo model.
After the telehandler was recommended to Mr. Saulnier by one of his equipment suppliers, he was then very pleased by the expertise of the Manulift team and the quality of the product they offered. Manulift has specialized in telehandlers for the last 25 years and knows the market like nobody else. The Sales Representative demonstrated that the competition did not meet the needs of Mr. Saulnier's company because the structural slab projects require a slewing telehandler that:
- offers a maximum frontal reach (load/distance ratio)
Manulift suggested a model that has 15% more frontal reach and a 1,650 lb capacity in full extension, which is 300 lb more than the competition can deliver.
- has a really high lifting capacity
To increase productivity, a slewing telehandler must have both agility and power; exceeding the model's name with the operational lifting chart. In fact, Merlo is very conservative with the designation of its machines which means that in reality, their performance is greater than others in the same class.
- has a system of independent and versatile outriggers for every type of work site
These slewing telehandlers were invented by Merlo in order to increase security by limiting back and forth movements. The outrigger system in the Merlo MCSS means:
- Stability is determined by ground verification in ?real time? and actual stability screen
- Such system permits to operate with 1-2-3 or 4 outriggers (partially extended, retracted, infinite possibilities)
- No limitation in tight spaces
- Compatible with all attachments
- Coloured quick view indicator of capacity (green- orange-red)
- Automated tasks and limitation programs
- has simple and secure lifting charts no matter what kind of attachment
The MCSS system has a very simple and secure load management system with a unique chart plan, regardless of which of the 90 attachments you are using. This makes it a very easy telehandler to use.
"I like to do business with specialized suppliers and Manulift has proven to me that they are the telehandler specialist. Companies should stick to what they know."
- Marc Saulnier, President and Founder, Fondation Marc Saulnier
Manulift, with branches in Quebec City, Montreal and Toronto is the Canadian importer of Merlo products and is proud to offer to Canadian entrepreneurs these innovative telehandlers. To this day, 600 units were sold since 2004 and several rental units are available.
For more information about Merlo's products or regarding Manulift, do not hesitate to communicate with Manulift at email@example.com
or to visit their website www.manulift.ca
National Marketing Director
Manulift EMI Ltd
Tel.: (450) 652-5550 Ext. 330