Manulift - Toronto
Our team is currently looking for a Journeyman to join our Toronto branch. Reporting to the Service foreman, he will be deployed in different departments to perform various manual and operational support tasks.
We are the Canadian leader in telescopic forklifts and are experiencing a significant national expansion. Working at Manulift means joining a team of enthusiasts and seeing that your daily actions have a direct impact on the success of the company. We are known for providing innovative solutions that optimize the productivity and profitability of local businesses.
- Conduct internal and external cleaning of vehicles;
- Perform paint touch-ups on the equipment;
- Proceed with the installation of stickers;
- Receive and ship the equipment;
- Conduct a brief inspection on receipt of the equipment by identifying broken and missing parts;
- Perform repetitive operation tests on the units according to the established guidelines;
- Run some errands and deliver parts on the road;
- Ensure order and cleanliness of the work environment;
- All other related tasks.
Experience & Desired skills:
- Experience in operating handling and / or lifting equipment;
- Relevant experience in a field related to industrial equipment or machinery is an asset;
- Hold a valid class 5 driver’s license;
- Knowledge of Office suite and ERP systems is an asset;
- Advanced in French and intermediate in English
- Sense of responsibility and desire to learn;
- Good priority management;
- Attendance, availability, and punctuality;
- Autonomous and resourceful person;
- Good physical condition;
- Able to work in a fast paced and high-volume environment;
- Excellent team player.
- A solid industry, operating in several growing markets;
- Virtual Medical Services 24/7 (EQ Care), group insurance and RRSP;
- Flexible hours and days of personal leave;
- Corporate clothing (winter coat, jacket, shirts, etc.);
- Membership credit for a gym or a physical activity;
- Generous referral bonuses (between $ 1,500 and $ 5,000 depending on the position);
- Free parking;
- Career advancement opportunities across Canada.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com