Manulift - Ottawa
Working closely with his foreman and his colleagues in the workshop, the Road Service Coordinator will ensure rigorous follow-ups and will have to perform various tasks using software and computer tools at his disposal. With a keen sense of organization, ease of communication, and established procedures, Road Service Coordinator will be able to mobilize technicians on the road and ensure their efficiency.
The Road Service Coordinator is responsible for taking service calls for the Ottawa region. His role will also be to schedule appointments according to the various constraints of each in addition to establishing optimal routes to reduce downtime of equipment.
We are the Canadian leader in telescopic forklifts and are experiencing a significant national expansion. Working at Manulift means joining a team of enthusiasts and seeing that your daily actions have a direct impact on the success of the company. We are known for providing innovative solutions that optimize the productivity and profitability of local businesses.
- Manage customer calls according to priorities;
- Opening work orders;
- Coordinate and plan routes for the road technicians;
- Monitor and manage the work orders in progress;
- Perform various administrative tasks: document management, follow-ups, signatures, photos for guarantees, emails, etc.
- Subcontracting management;
- Transfer to the workshop the machines that can’t be repaired on the road;
- Write and send submissions according to our standards;
- Provide details and explanations of our invoices to customers;
- Any other related tasks.
Experience and skills sought:
- Relevant experience in personnel management and/or supervisor role;
- Knowledge in mechanics or experience as a mechanic;
- Bilingualism – French and English;
- Structure and sense of organization;
- Great at teamwork and strong communication skills;
- Sense of planning, time management, and ability to manage priorities;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Autonomous and rigorous.
- A solid industry, operating in several growing markets;
- Virtual Medical Services 24/7 (EQ Care), group insurance and RRSP;
- Flexible hours and days of personal leave;
- Corporate clothing (winter coat, jacket, shirts, etc.);
- Membership credit for a gym or a physical activity;
- Generous referral bonuses (between $ 1,500 and $ 5,000 depending on the position);
- Free parking;
- Career advancement opportunities across Canada.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org