Manulift - Ontario
Based at our Ontario branch and reporting to the sales director, the Construction Site sales representative will be responsible for maximum coverage of the construction sites in Ontario in order to significantly increase Manulift’s presence in the territory.
We are the Canadian leader in telescopic forklifts and are experiencing a significant national expansion. Working at Manulift means joining a team of enthusiasts and seeing that your daily actions have a direct impact on the success of the company. We are known for providing innovative solutions that optimize the productivity and profitability of local businesses.
- Remaining constantly informed of all the construction sites on his territory;
- Meet with general contractors in order to fulfill their sales or rental needs;
- List and contact all subcontractors taking part in the various sites in order to supply their sales or rental needs;
- Prospect and cover the entire assigned territory in order to identify sales and rental opportunities;
- Zero in on the competition’s equipment in order to highlight our Manulift products and services;
- Update information (sites, projects, subcontractors, etc.) in the Manumap system;
- Report any faults that require attention;
- All other related tasks.
Experience & desired skills:
- Experience in sales or construction is considered an asset;
- Training in sales or construction is a considerable asset;
- Bilingualism: proficiency in French and English, both oral and written;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly develop professional relationships;
- Strong and determined character;
- Driven and motivated to obtain results;
- Independent and structured with organizational skills;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Proficient with the Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- An uncapped commission structure and a recognition and incentive program;
- Car, gas, expenses, cell phone, laptop and CRM provided;
- Schedule flexibility in an entrepreneurial model on a unique playing field;
- A solid industry, operating in several growing markets;
- Support from experienced financial analysts;
- Virtual Medical Services 24/7 (EQ Care), group insurance and RRSP;
- Membership credit for a gym or a physical activity;
- Career advancement opportunities across Canada.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org