Manulift - Quebec
Based at our Quebec branch and reporting directly to the Warranty department, the Shipper Receiver knows the workings of the department and strives to provide fast and efficient service to keep track of inventory and make sure it’s up to date. He must also ensure that the distribution of the equipment received is carried out in an optimal and rigorous manner.
We are the Canadian leader in telescopic forklifts and are experiencing a significant national expansion. Working at Manulift means joining a team of enthusiasts and seeing that your daily actions have a direct impact on the success of the company. We are known for providing innovative solutions that optimize the productivity and profitability of local businesses.
- Receive and unload parts upon arrival of the carriers;
- Receive orders from the suppliers and integrate them into the computerized system;
- Proceed with the verification and inventory of the parts received;
- Prepare and dispatch customer merchandise and/or inter-branch transfers;
- Perform a daily update as well as an annual intake of inventory;
- Maintain the workspaces in the warehouse tidy at all times;
- Offer support to the technicians in the workshop when needed.
Requirements and skills:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of industrial parts;
- Experience related in the industrial equipment or machinery sector is an asset;
- Proficiency in the Office suite and ERP systems is an asset;
- Hard-working, versatile and motivated person;
- Organizational skills, rigorous and meticulous;
- Good physical condition and good manual skills;
- Team spirit;
- Quick learning ability
- A solid industry, operating in several growing markets;
- Virtual Medical Services 24/7 (EQ Care), group insurance and RRSP;
- Flexible hours and days of personal leave;
- Corporate clothing (winter coat, jacket, shirts, etc.);
- Membership credit for a gym or a physical activity;
- Generous referral bonuses (between $ 1,500 and $ 5,000 depending on the position);
- Free parking;
- Career advancement opportunities across Canada.
*Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
*In this document, the masculine gender is used solely for stylistic purposes.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org