Manulift - Toronto
Reporting to the Parts Manager, the Parts Specialist – Internal Support, knows the ins and outs of the parts department and will do everything possible to provide an efficient service and will keep the inventory up to date. The Parts Specialist – Internal Support will also respond to various requests and demands coming from our internal customers.
We are the Canadian leader in telescopic forklifts and are experiencing a significant national expansion. Working at Manulift means joining a team of enthusiasts and seeing that your daily actions have a direct impact on the success of the company. We are known for providing innovative solutions that optimize the productivity and profitability of local businesses.
- Respond to the workshop technicians’ requests for parts;
- Process and prepare the necessary parts for repairs;
- Place supplier orders for parts and other bulk products;
- Process incoming emails;
- Keep track and follow up on pending orders;
- Sort and keep track of the inventory;
- Replenish the shelves as needed;
- Other related tasks.
Requirements and skills:
- Experience in a similar role;
- Skilled in a computerized environment;
- Knowledge of industrial parts is an asset;
- Customer service skills;
- Sense of organization and discipline;
- Autonomy and resourcefulness;
- Team player.
- A solid industry, operating in several growing markets;
- Virtual Medical Services 24/7 (EQ Care), group insurance and RRSP;
- Flexible hours and days of personal leave;
- Corporate clothing (winter coat, jacket, shirts, etc.);
- Membership credit for a gym or a physical activity;
- Generous referral bonuses (between $ 1,500 and $ 5,000 depending on the position);
- Free parking;
- Career advancement opportunities across Canada.
To apply for this job email your details to Jessica.Santos@manulift.ca